Tuesday, December 4, 2007

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree....


The 12 Days of Christmas Fat Book Swap by the byhandartists drove me crazy as I was working on it. The carol was going non-stop on my mental turntable whenever I looked at it! Boy, am I glad that's done! I guess you can guess which day I did....

This artwork is also my contribution to the Tuesday Created byhand Challenge! which is Burgundy and Vintage browns. Ahem, nothing like sneaking it in just before the new one is due! I used alcohol inks, mostly Cranberry and Butterscotch, but a bit of Red Pepper and Violet or Purple (can't recall at the moment). You can't go wrong with Alcohol Inks!

6 comments:

  1. This is very cool! I think it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing piece of artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, wonderful page!!!! I really love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne,
    This is beautiful! I love the way you did the nine ladies. Is that done with Photoshop? The depth in this piece is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne, I still like looking at this page!!!

    And...

    You've been tagged :-)

    http://artbywanda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete