Monday, December 17, 2007

Tuesday Created byhand Alphabet Stamp Challenge


Well, I tried to do something "fresh" for this challenge! But I'm still having a lot of trouble finding all my supplies. Things that I used to be able to put my fingers on without looking, I can't find!!
For this card, I stamped on glossy cardstock using Brilliance Gold ink and the Dotted Harlequin background. Once that was dry, I smeared (ahem, Direct-to-Paper application) Memories Sand ink over the background stamp. I wiped away any excess ink with a kleenex. When that was dry, I inked up the Italic Letters with the Brilliance Coffee Bean pad and stamped the letters. (I also used Brilliance Coffee Bean for the clock face - Magenta) The final addition was the Alphabet Brads and Earthy Square buttons. The brad prongs with a little stretching will go through the holes in the buttons and through the cardstock. Cool, eh?

4 comments:

  1. wow

    its so beautiful.

    I love them.

    whoooooooooooooow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now addicted to your blog and visit every day - such inspiring work - thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete