Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tuesday Created byhand Challenge - The word Love

Here is my contribution: I thought I'd try Wanda's background technique from this week's Design Team Project. Um, I think she had more success!! (She did it on natural cardstock and I had this manilla tag - *that* must make the difference.... ahem. Or not!)

I used

Love stamp from Quietfire Life Journey Words

Large #8 Tag

Distress Inks: Milled Lavender, Tattered Rose and Aged Mahogany

Heart Charm

Wings Charms

Silk Ribbon hand coloured (for instructions on hand colouring, click here!)


6 comments:

  1. Wow this is awesome.
    Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the background on this thank you so much for your great comments about my fabric collage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag. Being able to custom color that silk ribbon is a wonderful trait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely tag! I like the bg effect.

    ReplyDelete